Rotary Ball Screw Spline RSSY
Precision Rotary Ball Screw／Spline
RSSY series is the combination between RFSY and RLSF series, it can operate linearly, rotationally and spirally in one assemble.RSSY rotatry ball screw and spline line is designed to enable the applcation to move linearly and rotationally in one assembly, with symmetrical orientation design between the outer and inner ball screw or spline nut. Both rotary and spiral movement can be achieved simultaneously.
The Ball Screw/Spline is a linear-rotary unit that contains Ball Screw grooves and Ball Spline grooves crossing with each other on a single shaft. The nuts of the Ball Screw and the Ball Spline have dedicated support bearings directly embedded on the circumference of the nuts. The Ball Screw/Spline is capable of performing three (rotary, linear and spiral) modes of motion with a single shaft by rotating or stopping the ball screw nut or the spline nut. It is optimal for machines using a combination of rotary and linear motions, such as a SCARA robot’s Z-axis, assembly robot, automatic loader, and machining center’s ATC equipment.
● Zero Axial Clearance The Ball Spline has an angular-contact structure that causes no backlash in the rotational direction, enabling highly accurate positioning.
● Lightweight and Compact Since the ball screw nut is integrated with the support bearing, highly accurate and compact design is allowed. In addition, small inertia through the lightweight ball screw nut ensures high responsiveness
Feature of Rotary Series Ball Screw / Spline
rotary ball screw / spline is designed to enable the application to move linearly, rotationally and spirally in one assembly, with symmetrical orientation design between the outer and inner ball screw nut. Both rotary and spiral movement can be achieved simultaneously.
1. No backlash, high position accuracy.
2. High speed, smooth operating.
3. Low noise.
4. Easy assembling, space-saving.
- SCARA, Industrial robot, Laser milling, Pick & Go application etc.
- From CNC center and etc.