Rotary Ball Spline RLBF
Feature of Rotary Series Ball Spline
TBI motion rotary ball spline is designed to enable the application to move linearly and rotationally in one assembly, with symmetrical orientation design between the outer and inner ball spline nut. Both linear and rotation movement can be achieved simultaneously.
1. No backlash, high position accuracy.
2. High speed, smooth operating.
3. Low noise.
4. Easy assembling, saving more space.
SCARA, Industrial robot, Laser milling, Pick & Go application etc.
■ 2-8-1 General Maintenance
(1) Disassemble ball spline without supervise of certified engineer will cause malfunction of the ball spline.
(2) Gravity causes the spline nut slides when lining the ball spline, handle with care.
(3) Do not hammer, free fall the ball spline, such action will damaging the ball spline and might hinder the performance of ball spline.
(4) Prevent debris, scraps from intervene the ball spline cause it will decrease the performance to ball spline or lead to malfunction.
(5) Prevent the ball spline operates under extreme condition. Contact service window when the TBI ball spline is intend to use under extreme condition.
(6) Coolant might cause malfunction on the ball spline, please consult certified engineer for the use of coolant.
(7) Clean attached debris and scraps before relubrication.
(8) Please consult certified engineer when the ball spline is designed to operate under frequent vibration, vacuum, extreme high and low temperature condition.
(9) Please consult certified engineer when mounting a through hole on the flanged ball spline.
■ 2-8-2 Lubrication
(1) Remove anti-dust oil before seal the ball spline with grease.
(2) Prevent mixing of different kind of grease, it will cause unexpected chemical deform.
(3) Please contact certified engineer for consulting the use of grease when the ball spline is designed to operate under frequent vibration, vacuum, extreme high and low temperature condition.
(4) Please consult certified engineer for the use of non-certified grease.
(5) When using motor oil to serve the purpose of lubrication, it might cause performance declining due to the improper installation, please consult certified engineer.
■ 2-8-3 Storage
Prevent extreme temperature and humidity while storing the ball spline, please use certified seal and storage in a horizontal position.